Friday, February 8, 2008

Mp3sparks - Missing in Action, Again.

Normally by this time I would have posted sample artists searches for the website I was reviewing. It's my way of testing the site's search options, as well as highlighting their collection of Brazilian contemporary music.  It took me several days to complete the initial review because the site disappeared, then it returned for a few days. Unfortunately, now its been down all week. Once it reappears I'll post my results. Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are my own opinions and are based on my experience using the respective mp3 download website. 

I have no financial interest or affiliation with any website, other than as an end-user that purchases a lot of music from a variety of sources. Your experience may vary. 

Any mp3s linked to this blog are purely for trial purposes only. If you enjoy the music, please do the right thing and support the artists and purchase their music properly. Thanks !